[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
T E A M W O R M . org • View topic - FML
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: FML
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:23 pm 
Fluke

Yes! Do you want me to post them online or e-mail them to you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 pm 
Fluke

post 'em

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:02 am 
Mealworm

Disturbing. I almost wish I hadn't clicked on that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 am 
Fluke

Is just ready to scream. Just scream...

FML.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:57 am 
Fluke

Susan G. Komen makes 300 MILLION A YEAR. Planned Parenthood makes 22 MILLION.

300k to either organization is a piddly drop. Komen pulls their funding from from planned parenthood, and suddenly the whole world has decided we need to shut down Komen.

Women's rights, my ass. Human rights, my ass. Which is worse, to cut 300k from Planned Parenthood, or annihilate the 2.7 MILLION being put forward to cancer research? I think it is obvious that more men and women clearly would benefit from the programs, with OR without Planned Parenthood, than no Komen at all.

Worse, now every propaganda spreading, click-happy FB user is spreading whatever BS they can to hate on Komen. Most of these don't cite a single source.

PeTA hates them because some of their research involves animals. Huffington post says they are suing cancer organizations that have similar names. The Womens Resource Center at the U of U says they have cut tens of thousands in money that would "provide free breast exams, STD testing, and birth control." You're full of crap! Why would Komen money be line itemed for STD testing and birth control? I don't know which is worse, the liberals making up how the money is benefitting people, or the conservatives for convincing the right that the money is going toward abortions. WTF, people? WTF?!

Regardless of the dirt spreading all over the Internet, NO ONE, I reapeat, NO ONE has done as much for breast cancer research as Komen. NO ONE has done more to support victims and their families. And NO ONE has funded more research.

I bet that EVERY SINGLE PERSON trying to shut down Susan G. Komen right now knows has a friend or family member that has benefited from their programs. How quickly we forget what they did for our friends, mothers, and granddaughters.

Every time I try to bring that up, I get some pro-choice mumbo jumbo that has nothing to do with cancer funding or research.

Call me cynical, but shutting down Komen will do NOTHING to change Planned Parenthood and their ability to perform abortions.

Call me greedy, but doing so says that my life is less important than the right of a healthy woman to abort a potential unborn fetus.

Piss off.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 pm 
Fluke

This post is a complete waste of time. Don't bother reading it. I just need to vent. And by vent, I mean troll and hate on a "celebrity," which, as we all know, is a complete waste of time. Please stop reading now, or you will be dumber for having read my post! :)

If I ever meet Aubrey O'Day, I would love to educate her on cultural diversity and self-entitlement. I have NO idea who you are, or why you are a "celebrity"; I have never heard your name before 1 month ago. The only reason I have ever heard of you is via Celebrity Apprentice, and your lack of class and social grace is enough to make me almost turn off my TV for each and every episode.

To put down Tia Carrere, claiming she's 20 years older than you and not as smart as you because she "doesn't make eye contact" shows exactly how uneducated and self righteous you are. In Asian culture, not making eye contact is a sign of RESPECT, NOT weakness. In exactly the same vein, if an Asian speaks softly to you, this is also a sign of respect, and not weakness.

If you are truly the worldwide celebrity with legions of fans that you claim to be, certainly it seems a simple task to take the time to learn about different cultures and their nuances.

If my assumptions are incorrect, then please prove it. I would love to revoke this comment when I see you showing an aptitude for cultural awareness. I will gladly take back my rant when you prove to me you are anything more than a self centered pop-girl wannabe who screams at others and claims "we don't know what you've been through." Friend, that sentence is generally proof that you have no grounds to stand on in a debate, and feel you should be respected in spite of it. Only lower class people scream "you don't know me", rather than listen to what the other person has to say.

For now, I am convinced that you embody the stereotype of the entitled, ethnocentric, self-righteous young American who couldn't care less about anyone but yourself. I honestly feel this show is more about being on center stage than raising money for charity. Please get yourself eliminated so I can cheer for the people that are truly there to help out others. If I'm wrong, prove it.

Thanks in advance, your #1 hater,
Ami Nosh

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2